Statistics includes the following tools:
- 10 various graphs, tables and diagrams, 7 of which are available in the free version and 3 in the Advanced tariff (files can be uploaded as PNG, CSV, SVG);
- section "Users", which includes information (name, login, ID, language, flood rate, message length, percentage of chat messages, a link to a profile and a graph of this user's activity (available on all tariffs);
- section "Referrals" containing statistics on invited users (available on tariffs Advanced and Ultimate).
When is the website statistics updated? On average, a day. It is impossible to say for sure - in different tables it is slightly different, it depends on the tariff and the current server load. Tables are updated less frequently by week.
Take a closer look at each section.
So, the general statistics are:
- 7 common chat metrics
- User statistics (charts + graph)
- Number of messages per day/week (2 graphs)
- User engagement rate per week/month (graph)
- Active users by day/hour (chart)
- Messages by day/hour (chart)
- Active users by day/hour (heat map) - tariff Advanced or Ultimate
- User messages by day/hour (heat map) - tariff Advanced or Ultimate
- Summary table of new users by day/hour (charts)
- Chat User Retention Statistics (Heat Map) - Tariff Advanced or Ultimate
- Summary chat statistics for active users (charts + graph)
- Summary chat statistics by messages from active users (charts + graph)
The time period for which the group statistics will be displayed.
First comes 7 chat metrics in a scrolling list:
- Number of users at the moment
- New users
- Users who left the chat
- Average DAU (Daily active users)
- Total number of messages
- Average number of messages per day
- Average number of messages per hour
The tables are as follows. How to work with these charts? Consider the panel on the top right:
- enlarge the schedule
- reduce schedule
- when enabled, you can select a specific section of the table with the mouse to enlarge it
- when enabled, you can scroll the table left and right (move the mouse slowly from one edge of the table to the other, not fast)
- reset scale to original state
- the ability to save the table in PNG, CSV, SVG formats.
Green bars correspond to the values on the left (the number of new users), red - to the values on the right (who left the chat). The table legend is written below.
You can find out the period of time for which the diagram is being built by zooming in. In this case, a pair of bars (green and red) correspond to half a day (from 00:00 to 12:00 or from 12:00 to 00:00 UTC).
User engagement rate for the week
The engagement rate is an indicator that shows what percentage of the audience is active in publications. When calculating the coefficient, such target actions as likes, comments, and the "Share"button are calculated.
How the calculation takes place: Engagement rate = the sum of all reactions, comments, reposts / number of subscribers.
Active users by day
The number of active users by day is the number of users who wrote at least one message per day.
Shown below are 4 charts and tables available in Advanced or Ultimate tariffs.
Warm maps with which you can see the highest activity. By pointing to each site, you can see at what time how many users or messages were in a certain period.
Chart that shows users new, returning, invited and how many users are in the chat.
Heat map of user retention in the chat.
A map that shows how many users re-write to the chat. These cards are studied diagonally.
For example, take July 28:
July 28 - 18 new users wrote in the chat (the first message in the chat for all time is taken into account)
On July 29, only one person wrote again:
On July 30, none of the 18 participants wrote:
And so on, diagonally.
Summary chat statistics for active users
Number of active users - the number of users who have written at least one message
Active from regular users - the number of active users who have been in the chat for at least 30 days
The conversion rate of new users is the difference between the total number of users who have been in the chat for less than 30 days from active users
The remaining users are participants who do not fall into any of the above categories
At the top of the diagrams you can see the languages in the chat, user logins, top active users.
Below is a list of all chat participants. Available data:
- flood indicator;
- message length;
- percentage of chat messages;
- link to the profile and activity graph of this user.
By clicking on the arrow on the left, you can see the user ID, a link to the member's profile, a small activity graph. Clicking on the "More information" button opens the schedule of activity of this participant by the hour (number of messages, their length, flood).
In the screenshot, users are arranged "as they are." In order to arrange the list by name/number of messages, ... and so on, click on the corresponding table label. You can view users in both descending and ascending order.
Referral - the user who brought new members to the chat. For your convenience, we have created statistics that keep track of such users. In it you can find out how many and which user brought new members.
This is how referrals statistics look like.
In the screenshot, users are arranged "as they are." In order to arrange the list by name/number of referrals/login, click on the corresponding table inscription. You can view users in both descending and ascending order.